Wednesday 15 September 2010

I'm back

I haven't posted for 2 days, I am sorry, I've been busy with work and helping my boyfriend get his uni stuff together before he leaves on sunday.
 New York  fashion week is well underway, I must say I love the Badgley Miscka, spring/summer 2011 collection. its so elegant and I love the colors and material used. another fave designer of mine is Lela Rose, I love the dress (pictured above)  the colours and the fall on the dress is beautiful, it is the kind of garment I am looking to make as part of my final collection for university.
 I love the dresses made by Christian Siriano for his collection spring/summer 2011, there beautiful and in my opinion are very similar to the style of dress late Alexander Mcqeen designed. The link  below takes you straight to the catwalk pictures of the dresses from New York fashion week.
Christian Siriano

No comments:

Post a Comment